EARLY NUMBER PICK-UP
Dates / Times:
Friday, October 13, 2017
11:30 AM – 5:00 PM (CEST)
RACE DAY NUMBER PICK-UP
Team area, Athlete check-in tent
Time: 9:00 – 15:00
Athletes must be checked in (1) hour before their heat race
Athletes will receive
- Timing Chip (with zip ties)
- Aero Number (with zip ties)
- Bib Number (with safety pins)
- Select sponsor items
- €20 deposit required (We will accept €5, €10, and €20 bills only)
- Chips must be returned by 1 hour after the podium ceremony on Saturday night at the venue.
- Chips returned after Saturday night at the venue will forfeit their €20 deposit
- Athletes are responsible for their chip – no exceptions for chips that are stolen or lost in crashes
- Athletes will forfeit their deposit and be invoiced €100 if they fail to return their chip
- Chip return is at the Athlete Check-in area
ATHLETE / TEAM AREA
- One (1) vehicle per athlete can park within the team area.
- The race organization will NOT supply tents, bike racks, chairs or additional infrastructure.
- Teams are permitted to set up their team areas within the permitted list outlined below.
- The area will include trash cans and toilets.
- This area will be windy. Tents MUST be properly secured. Tents that are not secured will be taken down.
- Setting up team areas outside the designated athlete’s area will NOT be allowed.
- Athletes/teams will be responsible for maintaining order and leaving their area clean at the end of the event.
- Athletes/teams are NOT allowed to sell team merchandise.
- Teams will be fully responsible for personal belongings in the area.
- Moving rollers from/to the official warm-up area is prohibited
ACCESS / EXIT PROCEDURES
- Vehicles can access the athlete team area between 9:00am and 11:30am on race day
- No registration necessary
- The athlete team area will be located in the parking lot between Via Raffaele Lambruschini / Via Privata Stefano Siccoli and along Via Privata Stefano Siccoli
- Athletes/teams must present team name or athlete name (if unattached) to the RHC staff at the entrance
- Only (1) vehicle per team
- The athlete team area has limited spots. Availability is first come, first serve
- Larger teams with multiple riders may set up tent(s) up to 3m x 6m
- Smaller teams and individual riders should bring a maximum tent size of 3m x 3m
- Set-up is prohibited the night between Friday and Saturday, October 13th / 14th
- Athletes/teams who arrive outside the scheduled time will not be allowed to enter the event area with a vehicle
- Athletes/teams must follow volunteers and security guards procedures
- Athletes/teams can not move their vehicle from 11:30am until the end of the podium ceremony
- It is prohibited to display/sell merchandising, sell/distribute food or drink and setup any kind of power source without permission from the organization
PROCEDURE DI ENTRATA / USCITA
- I veicoli possono parcheggiare all’interno dell’area team dalle 9:00 alle 11:30 del giorno di gara, Sabato 14 Ottobre.
- Non é necessario registrare alcun veicolo per aver accesso nell’area team.
- L’area team sarà collocata nel parcheggio tra Via Raffaele Lambruschini / Via Privata Stefano Siccoli e lungo Via Privata Stefano Siccoli
- Gli atleti / squadre devono comunicare alla security il nome del proprio team all’entrata
- solo veicolo per squadra é ammesso nell’area team.
- Il parcheggio ha spazi limitati. La disposizione sarà determinata dall’orario di arrivo (chi prima arriva meglio alloggia)
- Lo spazio disponibile per ogni team sarà tra i 3x6m e i 6x6m (veicolo incluso)
- L’arrivo e l’allestimento nell’area team é proibito nella notte tra Venerdì e Sabato, 13-14 Ottobre
- I veicoli che arriveranno al di fuori dagli orari indicati dovranno cercare un parcheggio alternativo
- I veicoli devono seguire le procedure di parcheggio indicate dai volontari e dalla security
- Non é possibile lo spostamento dei veicoli dalle 11:30 fino al termine della cerimonia di premiazione
- E’ proibito esporre e/o vendere merchandising, vendere/distribuire cibi e bevande, istallare alcuna fonte di energia senza l’autorizzazione dell’organizzazione
- Warm-up equipment
- Tents with means of securing against the wind
- Race bag
- Team banners/flags
- Bicycle tools and stands
- Audio equipment
- Product displays
- Vending equipment
- Merchandise for sale
- A medical team will be in position to respond to injuries sustained during the event
- A medical tent will be on location for injuries that can be treated at the event
- Athletes should become familiar with the medical tent location upon arrival
- Ambulances will be on location for transport to the hospital if required
- It is highly recommended that athletes maintain liability and health insurance to sufficiently cover their participation
20157 Milano MI
20121 Milano MI