The Red Hook Criterium is one of the world’s most exciting sporting events and is an admission-free day of fun for all spectators! Featuring world-class cyclists and runners from multiple countries. Come early to get your hands on a free Rockstar Games cowbell so you can make a lot of noise during the races.
BROOKLYN No.11 Schedule*
|Men's Heat Races||11:00am - 1:00pm|
|Women's Heat Race||1:00pm – 1:30pm|
|Men's Another Chance Races||1:30pm – 3:30pm|
|Women's Another Chance Race||3:30pm – 4:00pm|
|Women's 5K Run||5:00pm - 5:30pm|
|Men's 5K Run||5:45pm - 6:15pm|
|Women's Criterium||7:30pm – 8:30pm|
|Men's Criterium||8:30pm – 9:30pm|
- Everyone entering the venue is subject to screening
- All bags will be checked before entering
- Spectators are advised that they will be filmed and photographed
- Spectators must stay in designated areas
- Spectators must stay off the racing circuit
- Spectators must use only designated course crossings
- No outside alcohol allowed
- Only small bags with personal items allowed. No coolers, chairs, tents, or other large items will be permitted
- Please help keep the venue clean by placing trash in the waste bins provided
WHERE TO FIND THE RACE VENUE
Subway: Take the F train to Smith/9th Street Train station and walk approximately a mile to the venue or change for the B61 Bus or take 2/3/4/5/N/R subway train to Borough Hall and change for B61 bus which is on Atlantic Avenue (at Court Street).
Bus: Take the B61 and get off at Pioneer and Van Brunt Streets.
Car: There is no parking inside the venue for spectators and athletes. Limited street parking can be found in the neighborhood.
Bike: Bikes are allowed in the venue and bike parking will be available. All bikes must be unlocked and removed by 11 pm or the locks will be cut and bikes removed from the terminal area.
Ferry: The South Brooklyn Ferry is a convenient way to get to the race venue from multiple stops in Brooklyn and one stop in Wall Street, Manhattan. Find the schedule here.